Consumer Product Science
Exciting Technology for the Skin
The science of stem cells is now a hot topic for consumers. Web-searching for “stem cells in skin care”, you find a large number of articles which can be complex and possibly contain misleading information. Let’s sort out the confusion, provide a simple explanation about our patented NeoGenesis technology, and discuss the remarkable skin and hair products we have for you. This is an exciting, organic, and effective ingredient that changes the way we treat and heal the skin.
Plant Stem Cells vs. Human Stem Cells
One type of stem cell that is currently being promoted in skin care products is plant based stem cell. This comes from the idea that because a plant uses its own stem cells to repair itself or to survive harsh climates, that somehow these benefits can be passed on to human skin.
How a plant sustains itself in nature is totally unrelated to how human skin functions. Plant stem cells, such as those derived from apples and melons cannot stimulate stem cells in human skin. However, because they are derived from plants and go through a lengthy purification process, they are likely to have beneficial antioxidant properties.
As for human stem cells, NeoGenesis uses only adult stem cells from properly certified suppliers. Adult stem cells are supported by the Catholic Church and many other leading organizations. Adult stem cells are responsible for the healing and regeneration of tissue.
Modern science now knows that multiple stem cell types release distinct pools of stem cell released molecules (SRM) that act together synergistically to improve the health, look and feel of the skin. This is a very natural process and it is these molecules that begin the processes that maintain and heal the skin.
The NeoGenesis Difference
There are multiple skin care lines claiming to have human stem cell technology. Some are what you can refer to as older discoveries. But just as cell phone technology has improved dramatically from the early 2000’s to today, Neogenesis’ Next Generation Science is built on the shoulders of these earlier discoveries. Our breakthrough is a more comprehensive, efficient, and natural alternative.
NeoGenesis has a unique approach to processing the adult stem cells which mimic Mother Nature and enhance the natural stem cell process in the body. It is a lengthy but necessary process to produce the most natural and effective products. Our distinct features that set us apart in human stem cell technology include:
- Our patented S²RM® Technology uses the molecules released by two or more stem cell types to naturally deliver to the cells what we lose over time.
- We allow the stem cells to fully process the proteins and other molecules. What this means is that the stem cells are never rushed or forced to produce more than what is natural. They are given the perfect environment to naturally go through the process they need.
- Because these molecules exist in a 3 dimensional state, if they aren’t allowed to fully process they won’t contain the amino acid sequence necessary to fold properly. Without this important step, they cannot be packaged into exosomes, which are Mother Nature’s most efficient and intelligent delivery system.
- NeoGenesis skin and hair care products put back into the body what was there when it was young. We help the skin and hair return back to “homeostatic renormalization”, meaning the proteins, tissue and cells are getting back to a state of normalcy.
- All of the NeoGenesis products are organic and natural. There are no contraindications for any NeoGenesis products
In contrast, there are skin care lines that employ a less expensive, faster process in making their products that often uses one or more of the following techniques in their stem cell based products. This may include:
- Using only one stem cell type which is not what happens in nature. This is a less complete and less effective process and only partially effective, at best.
- Using a harsh chemical extraction technique to rush the process. This can damage and deform the proteins. If they are not allowed to fully form, they do not have the proper amino acid sequence and they will not fold correctly.
- Without folding properly, the proteins won’t be packaged into their natural exosomes for delivery and communication with the cells. The end result of inhibiting the natural process is less effective, incomplete molecules that lack an intelligent delivery system.
- Without an intelligent delivery system, cells are not able to communicate and be nourished and fed what they need to return to a younger state.
The NeoGenesis Solution
NeoGenesis provides safe and effective products to cover a wide range of skin conditions, from beauty and appearance goals to healing chronic and traumatized skin. Each of our Oncology approved products contains the patented S²RM® in varying amounts to nourish and heal the skin.
To learn more about the science and technology behind the products as well as suggested protocols for specific skin conditions, we have included information in the links below.